All players must complete the LIABILITY WAIVER prior to their first match. Any player without a completed waiver will be ineligible to participate. Each team should print one waiver front and back and provide all signatures on back.
- DO NOT CARRY IN ALCOHOL – ZERO TOLERANCE
- Any/all alcohol brought in will be confiscated upon entry.
- All confiscated alcohol will be kept on ice and enjoyed by the day’s volunteers after you have gone home
- If caught with alcohol on property, you will be EJECTED and not refunded (parking / tournament entry / etc.)
- You could try to pull the old, wait-till-the-tourney-is-done-and-then-breakout-the-beer-when-they-all go home. So, I guess, if you want to bring it in… Thanks, I guess, but your team will be disqualified… and your alcohol confiscated.
- Alcohol is for sale- You must be 21 to purchase alcohol
- Parking is $5 per car- proceeds go to the Midwest Rugby Foundation 501(c)3.
- NO PARKING in driveways down the street, your vehicle will be ticketed and towed. The neighbors will kindly remove your cars if you choose to park there.
- We’re cool with dogs, as long as they’re on a leash & well behaved
- Please remember to bring your own plastic bags for cleanup
- Cats?? Cats are jerks and probably don’t like rugby any way, they’re in to tennis and crap like that… That being said, if you want to bring your cat, you can… same rules apply though.
- Other animals? Why bother?
Do these rules seem familiar? Aside from the basic fact that this how almost EVERYONE runs a tournament, we did get some help. We liked the “House Rules” for the Firehouse 7s so much that we borrowed liberally for our tournament. Thank you Chicago Blaze!